Putting the Chandos Road area on the map...
The ladder of roads south of Chandos Road, runnng towards the railway line, were built between 1860 - 1875, as part of a Victorian housing estate called Woolcot Park. This name may still be seen on printed street maps.
Though recognised as the Redland BS6 postal area, it is in fact, included in Bristol City Council's Cotham Ward and comes under the Cotham Beat of the Police.
Oh yes, we also have a 1* Michelin awarded Restaurant, Wilks,
plus 2 x other Michelin recommended eateries, Moreish and the Kensington Arms!
A more in depth profile of the area can be found on the
Bishopston Cotham Redland Neighbourhood Partnership 2012 Report
or the Bristol City Council's Cotham Redland Character Appraisal & Management Proposals Sept 2011
Sorry, we cannot be responsible for content on other websites